Friday 9 February 2018

Meet the f*ckers....

...er...family....

I am not alone....once I had arrived in the house it was quite surprising to find the olds coming home on a reasonably regular basis with new family members.....luckily I'm friendly and happy to share...well...unless its holidays or going somewhere, in which case....I go...there is no we....just....I....

I thought I had better take some time out to introduce all the others....its amazing we are so numerous now......so...here we go.....

Me....Monkey...Alpha and Omega....

Munter with his Munter jumper...

Terry was a rescue from Mums school...

Jimmy Christ...arrived at Christmas...and as Jesus had already been taken....

N.S. Sherlock...no messing....smoking jacket and, if you mess....
some serious bruising....don't mess...

Fatty Arbuckle....hes a big lad...

Bruiser...big....heavy...be careful...!

Yule Brynner....another Christmas arrival...

Christmas, keeps giving....Gabriel..

Mini Monkey

Obvious.....Mallory.....

Ok, obvious this time....Rudolph

Noel....must be Christmas again...

Heinrich

Mike T....

Frank B

Scrooge

Marley

...a bunch of....

Big Monkey...once removed relation, he's from Sky...

Yukon...visiting long-term from Canada....

Everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment